INEMLA operates under the understanding that everyone deserves a quality education.
We aim to benefit:
- In their personal, professional, financial and time commitment to soft skill training
- Who wishes to train with experienced trainers operating to the highest of standards in quality and ethics
- Who wishes to train in a high quality, well tested, and proven seminar
- Aspiring to personal change and to sharing this with others
- In setting themselves apart from other trainers as individuals with experience, high quality standards and ethics
- In setting themselves apart from other trainers to run a well tested, high quality seminar
- In setting themselves apart in providing great course materials, program, and course design
- In setting themselves apart in social responsibility and humanitarian efforts
- Supporting trainers in a healthy financial business model in a world with often astronomically high professional organization membership fees
- Supporting trainers in their marketing efforts
Efforts to Benefit the Education of Underprivileged Youth
INEMLA, unlike any other training body or alliance, works free of membership fees, in exchange for an humanitarian effort aiding the education of underprivileged children. This makes INEMLA student, trainer, and public-spirited. INEMLA itself is strictly run on a volunteer basis.
Each member is required yearly to offer an adequate amount of service to the aid of underprivileged children at no cost to them.
- Directly educating or coaching underprivileged children
- Offering especially organized workshops or coaching to educators or volunteers who are working with underprivileged children
- Donating seats in their existing training to educators or volunteers who are working with underprivileged children
- Financial donations to charities aiding underprivileged youth
- Other efforts