INEMLA is an international alliance for professional soft skill trainers with quality of education at its core. Each joining member has a proven track record regarding their experience level as a trainer, content knowledge about and hands-on experience in the skills they teach, and operating from a place of values and ethics. The standards to join INEMLA are high. All INEMLA trainers are required to have over 1500 hours of teaching experience, and are audited for the quality of their program, manuals, content knowledge and teaching capabilities. INEMLA operates independently from any other licensing body or organization, and is impartial to which other, often opposing, professional training bodies its trainers belong. It allows for a separate standard where professional trainers can set themselves apart through social responsibility, merit, experience and the quality of the seminars they provide.
INEMLA, unlike any other training body or alliance, works free of membership fees, in exchange for a humanitarian effort aiding the education of underprivileged children. This makes INEMLA student, trainer, and public-spirited. INEMLA itself is strictly run on a volunteer basis.
Member trainers teach in the following fields:
- NLP (Neuro-Linguistic Programming.)
- (Intercultural) communication
- Team building & motivational leadership
- Trainers training & public speaking
- Conflict resolution & mediation
- Psychological tools training such as personality typing, Emotional Intelligence, etc.
All member trainers are tested, audited and approved to have:
- Experience teaching a qualified and tested methodology
- An excellent level of content knowledge
- Minimum of 1500 in training room teaching hours as a principal trainer
- Minimum of 1500 hours of field application in the tools they teach
- Minimum of 150 students who have completed their program
- Received adequate training, and teachers-training.
- Quality program and documented course design
- Quality manuals and course materials
- Availability of organized post-course support & service
- Running a professional organized business (if applicable)
- Operating from a place of good values & ethical standards
Our board members and auditors are qualified senior professionals in the field.